Hi there, I’m Andrea, The Productive Hippie. Are you interested in:
- Lifestyles of health and sustainability
- Living a lifestyle connected with nature
- DIY projects and products that are as good us as they are for the earth,
- Committing to your own health and wellness
- Ending the constant, excessive consumerism that drives the modern life;
If you are, then you my friends have found your tribe!
I am a woman on a mission! And my mission is to spread the word about ‘lifestyles of health and sustainability’ (LOHAS) and how you can adopt this amazing ‘Productive Hippie’ lifestyle yourself. I want to help you live a life that is happy and healthy, for both ourselves and for the earth. I’ll do this by showing you how we can live with less stuff and enjoy more experiences, how we can take back control of our health and the health of our families through natural alternatives, and how we can have fun becoming more self-sufficient and less consumption driven.
ARE YOU A PRODUCTIVE HIPPIE TOO?
- Do you strive to live a ‘Lifestyle Of Health And Sustainability’?
“Lifestyles of Health and Sustainability (LOHAS) is a demographic defining a particular market segment related to sustainable living, “green” ecological initiatives, and generally composed of a relatively well-educated population segment” (Wikipedia).
- Do you want to grow your own food, whether you have 1000 acres or a balcony garden?
- Do you want to cook healthy and nourishing meals for you and your family?
- Do you want to reduce waste by trading disposable products for reusable ones?
- Do you want to have fun making DIY projects and products for around the house, like; ‘unpaper’ towels, herbal teas, healing balms and garden signs?
- Do you enjoy spending time in nature and want to do it more often?
- Do you make, or want to make, your health and wellness a priority?
- Do you believe you can heal some of your families everyday ailments with natural alternatives?
- Do you want to leave consumerism in the dust and focus on the important things in life?
If you answered yes to any of these questions there is a good possibility that you are a productive hippie too, and that this page may be your new favourite place to stop by for new ideas and inspirations!